The Telemedicine Committee in collaboration with other organizations are now able to provide tele-round sessions to all PTS members. Joining the:
International Trauma Tele-Grand Rounds
Continuing trauma education and sharing of medical expertise through telemedicine
The International Trauma Tele-Grand Rounds is a weekly series of complex trauma case presentations and advanced trauma and critical care topics. Multiple sites from around the world connect to the School of Medicine, University of Miami Leonard M. Miller network simultaneously. Each week, a new case is presented by one of the participating institutions.
- Share knowledge for the optimal care of trauma patients based on best practices
- Discuss strengths and weaknesses of treatment modalities and lessons learned
- Educational opportunity for physicians, trainees, and medical students,
- Professional networking & collaboration opportunities on an international level
Held every Friday at the following alternative times:
- 1st, 3rd and 5th Friday of the month @ 8:00am (EST)
- 2nd and 4th Friday of the month @ 12:00pm (EST)
To participate, you will need:
- Videoconferencing software and/or hardware
- A routable IP address
- To test your connection prior to the date you would like to participate
Continuing Medical Education (CME) Credits may be available in the future. More information coming soon!
The University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine designates this educational activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Powered by the University of Miami Leonard m. Miller School of Medicine's ground-braking research and medical education.
NOTICIAS DEL COMITE
Stay in touch with the Education Committee. Our newsletter keeps you up to date with news of the Committee and the PTS events, activities, courses, and more!
Become a member of the Panamerican Trauma Society. Join our community and enjoy the benefits of an active member! Join Now!
8 REASONS WHY JOINING THE SPT IS A SMART CHOICE >>>